Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Cast & Crew of Mamma Mia!

Yes, I realize they don't look like football players! I won tickets to go to Mamma Mia! off of a radio station on 22 Sept. The tickets to the show as well as an invitation to the afterparty were included. I am in the middle (naturally!) Looking at the pic, front row (next to the date!): Corey Bradley (Ensemble) wearing the brown jacket & blue shirt Sean Allan Krill (Sam) and Corey Greenan (Sky). Standing to the left - red dress, black jacket - the girl who played the lead character, Carrie Manolakos (Sophie); above me Enrico Rodriguez (Pepper) to his left Laurie Wells (Donna) and to her left, Adam Michael Hart (Ensemble). We chatted with the cast members who were as nice as could be and more than happy to pose for the camera so I could email the photo to the radio station! If you like musicals, I would highly recommend this one!

No comments: