Tuesday, February 06, 2007

2-6-07

About 1:30 this afternoon, the snow started to fall. Apparently this didn't bring out any salt trucks or snow plows. Not sure why - they said all day that it was going to snow. I went so far as to bring my snow boots to work and brought the scraper indoors. Most of my afternoon patients cancelled or didn't bother to show up - the latter of which makes me angry! At least call for heaven's sake! As we watched outside, the traffic in front of the office was not moving very fast. About 4:00 the roads were almost impassable since there wasn't one stinking plow or salt truck in the vicinity. I finished work early, leaving the office around 5:50. Once I scraped off my car, I pulled out of the lot at 6:04. TWO HOURS LATER, I FINALLY ARRIVED HOME!!!! UGH!!!! Ridiculous - didn't see the first snow plow or salt truck out AT ALL!! Absolutely insane.

The beauty of the snow is that it make everything look like a winter wonderland. It is my most favorite type of snow - fluffy and looks like something you'd put out for Christmas decorations in a decorative village. I decided to try and get some shots of the trees outside in their snow covered glory, the results of which are below.

Enjoy.

No comments: